Tuesday, November 17, 2009

hospitalized

Haven’t been updating my blog in a long time, I’m greatly sorry to my followers. Well, guess what? I’m updating from the hospital bed in Ampang Puteri. Reasons for me to be warded? Easy…. unimaginable pain that can’t be tolerate anymore.


 Oh now I know how the character ximen in F4 feel … heheheeh



my first love? well he's more me than my first love


Anyway I’m alone in the hospital. My mom accompanies me during the day. Hey I’m a big girl already. No need teman2. How lonely was Heechul when he was hospitalized.


Oppa kesian nyer…
 
can't find his pic in the hospital... so put a macho one instead

I got a funny rumate. Well its more like she was my mom’s rumate when she was hospitalized. What a miss chatterbox. Its fun having her… but I think most people know that I’m not really a talkative person to people I don’t really know… her life is very…… interesting…. I guess I could categorize her as a good story teller…. She’s unique…


bye2 cik… she’s going back tomorrow


Anyway I’ll update again later.. I promise I’ll update earlier than later….

aki chan/ little pumpkin  ( my aunty calls me that . miss her... )

2 comments: