Monday, February 8, 2010

how to please me....

these past week may not be the most stress week for me, but still i felt the pressure. tension on small matters and mistakes... simply to put, i was tuning to my childish side too much this week. hey what a girl to do.. you want me to be too serious or to emo.. the problem is that, i tend to be mo emo when i'm on  my childish mode. so what ever 'communications' i had, i perceive it much differntly because i'm using total different reasoning or schemata in my brain....

okey2 enough 'crap' about class lessons... so i was wondering how to change my mood in whatver mode or way of thinking i am in. so.. i came up with a small list but could be use anytime ... ( by me )

1st
 get out from the stress place..


 
its so easy and practical. get up and walk away.. easy isnt it? well it aint easy as it sound. how dosyou just walk out if the person u r stress with is a friend? difficult isn't it? but this is what i usually do. if the stress come from just a friend or a stranger i might just hold it a bit and wait to walk off. but if this is a good friend or a best frind or even my god sister, i would shut it and walk off.. ( well i'm still concern bout people's feeling s more than mine, so i'll would say to them i need to go, and go straight away.
2nd
walk aimlessly in shopping mall

 

this so so practical if living near a shopping mall. i've yet to do this often. 1 reason would be... i'm a bit afraid wlaking alone... but sometimes its exactly what you need.

3rd
go to places that make me happy or makes you feel like a kid




two words. toy stores ( even when i'm in my mature/ emo / childish mode )





4th
to meet with my best friends....


simply because they've known me for more than 10 years. so they are not easily offended or just follow my childish mode. they just know when to shut up, when to cheer me up, or when to knock some reality in me. they know when my smiles mean even when i say the opposite ( well i'm a confusing person)


5th
ask me to cook something


i'll say i'm too lazy... but the fact i'll cook in the end and people dont comment too much on it and love it. you'll be receiving a big smile and a hug. i'll cook from a simple beijing fried rice ( my version) to something complicated like cakes or puddings. it just realive my stress when cooking. but my friends never ask me to cook to get rid of my anger, because although i feel better after cooking, they said they could actually taste the anger in the food. so usually they dont comment on anything when i cook to relief angger (it doesnt taste good).

6th 
TV



so easy. just let me watcch tv. my fav. shows in whatever language they are. in my L1, L2 or even L3... i'll be happy enough. the shows could make me laugh, cry or venting out in frustration....





7th
one word EATING



the reasons for my size. i'll eat chocolate stuff mostly.. from chocolate bar, shakes, cakes, puddings. sometime a vannila ice cram would just do the job....

i made a statement once during my school years.. and it still the same just a bit of alterations..  any boy can easily get my heart. give me chocolate and a bear and you have my attention. ( now, i know relationship is not that easy and i'm the stupid one for giving away my heart just like that to a man)


the conclussion? hmm... not really that sure... for me all of these can easily make me feel happy when i'm not in the right state of mind (HAHAHAHAHAH laughing to myself). i told someone that yes, i'm a hyporcrite person. i lie my true feeling most of the time. my true self is not that beutiful. not like a pretty cinderella that i said to Tiey... why i lie? i know that i'm not perfect.. so i try to change myself not because to get people to like me but for me to like myself...  but i most of the tiem i have to use this mask so that i dont hurt people around me too much because i'm still developing myself. so this house belives that equal opportunity does not supercedes anythong ... because you always have to have this mask... not all people could accept the real you. ( ok2.. i've astray from just listing thing that pleases me to rambling... NOT SUPRISE) so.. thats all folks...


2 comments:

  1. u just did the 4th last weekend... good for u but bad for me... hell!!! my arms hurt with all that pinching u did... hahaha... well, if that actually relief u from the stress... then, it's OK... I can actually think that I contributed to ur relief from stress program... hahaha... at LEAST!!! =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheh actually kan.. i did no 2, 3 and 4. mase korang kat surau tue.. qila catually dah jalan jauh dah.. pastue gi toys sections heheheheh.... balik tue malam terus ader keje sampai kul 2.00 am.. siap tgk citer hantu... heheheh

    ReplyDelete